Monday, April 7, 2008

Steve Austin

As I said here, and after this and this, I’m going to have surgery soon. Soon as in next week. And I’m trying to be a man here, but I am a bit nervous.

So to make me feel better I like to think of Steve Austin. I mean the guy was completely destroyed when he arrived at the hospital, right ? And then they put all this cool shit inside his body and bing he comes out of there stronger than before. And that was was like 30 years ago.

So I asked my surgeon what cool shit he was going to use to repair my knee.

“ A piece of your butt cheek” was his abismally disappointing answer.

7 comments:

Rosie said...

*resists the temptation to post some awful pun about that sounding like a right pain in the arse*

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a right pain in the arse.

See Rosie, don't resist the temptation. Just do it :)

The Major said...

I stared at my PC for about 45 minutes thinking about this. Should I, should I not ? In the first version it was actually the title...

Rosie said...

which merely serves to illustrate that you put far too much thought into your blog. teh internets is full of idiots like NuttyCow and myself. lowest-common-denominator stuff wins every time. a pun here, a LOLcat there...

Jayne said...

And just think, Red will have to kiss it better...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Rosie said...

isn't that nice of TV Digital to offer you a hug to speed your recovery!

which i hope is going well, by the way. we're all anxiously waiting to hear how your cool shit repairs and transformation to superhero is progressing...