Saturday, October 6, 2007

The love measuring machine

Her : Do you love me ?
Me: Yes
Her: How much ?
Me: More than you love me.
Her: I don’t believe you.

4 years and 9 months that we’ve been having this conversation. To prove her once and for all that i love her more than she loves me, i decided to invent a love measuring machine. Once i was done, i just had to feed it with the following data:
- age (i’m older than her)
- height (i’m taller than her. I am.)
- weight (i’m heavier than her.)
- nationality (i’m French, she’s Irish. That says something.)
- hair (i’m almost bald and while she’s washing it, drying it, coloring it, brushing it, well that leaves me plenty of time to love her.)

The results were clearcut, I love her more by 182 to 143.
Conversation over.

4 comments:

red said...

nonsense

Anonymous said...

There's no one as sexy as a bald man.

The Major said...

Definitely one of my top 5 sentences ever.

Geosomin said...

That is incredibly sweet.